The rank progression system for the Puzzle Society is called the Official Order, which is organized by ranks and schools. There are a total of six schools, with five ranks within each. You will rise through ranks by successfully solving puzzles and earning Society Points. (The ranks and schools above your current rank will remain hidden until you rank up.)
Every time you rank up in the Official Order, you will unlock a chapter of the History of the Puzzle Society. The only way to unlock chapters is by ranking up.
You can view your current rank and school on the Official Order page.
- Select Secrets in the top navigation bar.
- Select The Official Order.
- You will find your current rank and school on the bottom of the Official Order page.
- Above your current rank, you will find folders with a lock. These are schools you will access as you progress through the Official Order.
- Below your current rank, you will find an overview of the ranks within your current school and the remaining points needed until your next rank.
Please note only paid members have access to the Official Order.