Levels are different puzzles that you can play within a game. A new level launches every day. Paid members have access to archived levels, while guests and free registered accounts only have access to levels on the day they are released.
If you are a paid member, archived levels can be found within each game page.
- Select Games in the top navigation bar.
- Select All Games.
- Choose the game you wish to play on the All Games page.
- On the right side of the game, select All Levels.
- All of the archived levels will now appear for that game, organized by date.
- The All Levels page will default to showing this month’s levels, but you can locate older levels by selecting a different month and/or year in the dropdown menu at the top.
- Select the level that you wish to play.
- You will be taken back to the game, where your chosen level will be ready to play.