The Puzzle Society is running a limited-time offer of a free trial subscription. This free trial is only available to new subscribers.
What does a free trial subscription include?
A free trial subscription will give you seven days of Puzzle Society membership, free of charge. With a membership, you’ll be able to::
- Unlock the complete archive of more than 85,000 puzzles
- Access member-only puzzles like USA TODAY Crossword
- Save your progress across devices
- Track your stats and scores
- Rise in rank (and get rewards!)
- Reveal exclusive Society secrets
How do I get a free trial subscription?
To get a free trial subscription from the Puzzle Society’s homepage:
- Select Start Your 7-Day Free Trial in the top right corner of the homepage. (Only users who haven’t started a free trial and/or haven’t had an active subscription at some point will see this.)
- Select Start Your Free Trial.
- Fill out your information in the Account Setup form to make your free account.
To ensure a seamless experience, please note the following in regards to cancellation to your membership:
If you do not wish to continue your membership after the free trial ends, you must cancel within the seven-day trial window to avoid being billed. (We recommend initiating the cancellation process by the sixth day of your free trial.) Failure to do so will result in your subscription being renewed, and you’ll be billed in full until you cancel. The cancellation is effective at the end of your subscription term.